In this article you will find a summary of the content collector's configurable design elements. If an element is not noted in this article, then it is not configurable. If you have a feature request you'd like to submit to our Product Team, please do so here.
Content Collector Design Elements
Use the below numerated screen shot as a reference point.
1. Background image; jpg works best. No bigger than 1200x1200.
2. Logo image
3. Markdown supported text
4. Buttons like "Get Started" are platform elements and are not configurable.
Use the below numerated screen shot of a task within the content collector as a reference point. A task is a step within the content collector. Free text, photo/video, or single-select answer choice question are all examples of tasks.
1. Task prompt language. Does not support markdown. You may configure the language. The styling is pulled from the theme (see separate screen shot below).
2. Caption label text. Does not support markdown. You may configure the language. The styling is pulled from the theme.
3. Caption help text. (same as above)
4. Task help text. Supports markdown.
Theme Settings: Where system fonts, brand color, and text color are set. Brand color is used as an accent. For example, the #ed6e41 orange in the below example is used as the progress bar accent color in the previous example.
To access and edit your theme settings:
1. Expand the navigation.
2. Click into Theme management
3. Choose the theme you wish to edit. Click in the upper-right hand corner of the thumbnail to expand, and then select Edit.
4. Apply changes.
5. Click save.