Are you using the Post to Facebook feature but don't see your business page in the dropdown?
The reason for this is likely because you haven't given Rivet Works the proper permissions in order to post to your page. Follow the steps below for a quick resolution.
1. Log into your personal Facebook page.
2. Once logged in, click the drop down carrot in the upper right and click "Settings"
3. In the left hand menu, click Apps and Websites
4. Click the check box next to "Rivet Works Social Post" and then click "Remove". If you do not see Rivet Works Social Post under this section, proceed to step 5.
5. Click "Business Integrations" and check "Rivet Works Social Post" and click "Remove".
6. Log into your Rivet Works PAD and Click the "Post to Facebook" button from Moderation or Content Explorer
7. Click "Log in with Facebook"
7. Follow the prompts and click "OK" to approve Rivet Works to manage your Pages, publish as Pages you manage and access your Page and App insights.
8. Once completed, you will be able to select the business page you'd like to post to via the dropdown.
Still having trouble?
Check for pop-up blockers! Often times the Facebook script gets blocked when you try to post to Facebook for the first time. You may need to disable pop-up blockers in your browser settings.