Unless otherwise stated in the kickoff call, or a request via email@example.com, automated emails and tasks will be set with the default settings below after 20 days of your Rivet account being active.
- No Incentive - In order to include an incentive (coupon code or sweepstakes) for your customers to submit content, you can fill out an incentive form here. Also, feel free to read our guide to a great incentive here.
- 90 Day Dipback - Any order that has been marked "Fulfilled", "Shipped", or "Completed" in the last 90 days will receive a content request email.
- 14 Day Email Delay - New customers will receive a content request email 14 days after their purchase, giving them a chance to experience your product before you request content.
- 3 Follow Up Emails - If your customers do not reply to the initial content request email, they will receive 1 follow up email every 17 days. This will occur 3 times by default.
- Post Submission Emails are Active - Customers will receive a confirmation email once they submit content to your website.
- Post Approval Emails are Active - Customers will be notified via email that their submission was featured on your website when their submission is approved.
The tasks below indicate the feedback that will be requested in the collector that is sent to your customers.
- Star Rating - This task will ask for a rating from 1 to 5 stars.
- Photo Submission - This task will ask for either a photo or video with an optional caption.
- Tell Us About Your Experience - This task will ask for a brief description about the experience they had with their product. There is a minimum requirement of 20 characters.
- Select Product - This task will present a dropdown box from where the customer can select their product.
- About You - This task asks for the customer's first name, last name, and email. Facebook login and nickname fields are also included, but are optional.
When is an email is sent to a new customer?
Once an order's status is marked as "Fulfilled", "Shipped", or "Completed", the email delay countdown is triggered to start. Unless otherwise requested, a content request email will be sent in 14 days.
Am I able to edit any of these settings with my account?
Absolutely! We have a collection of very helpful walkthroughs about changing your settings that you can use as a reference here.
Besides automated emails, are there other ways that I can share my collector?
I really don't want to start my collector, how can I stop the 20 day countdown?
You can delay the countdown by letting us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. Remember that your account and subscription is still active, so you should start collecting and using content right away.