Using featured content just became a whole lot easier!
You’ve been able to flag great content in moderation using our featured content filter, and now it’s time to get the most out of it. Your displays can now be configured to show only featured content, or display featured content first. This allows you to maximize the value of your best content with one simple change in your display settings.
Here’s how to activate featured content filtering:
1. Navigate to your Display settings
2. Scroll down and click on Display options
3. Scroll Down and click Featured content filtering
4. You can change this setting to:
- Show all content
- Show featured content only first
- Show only featured content
5. Save your changes and you’re finished!
If your existing displays have custom sort or filter info, no need to panic — these filters will continue to work as-is.