There is nothing more exciting than to see your submission shared out on a companies Facebook page. Sharing customer submissions not only provide great content for social media pages, it also gives other customers ideas for future submissions. Instructions on how to share a submission to social can be found below.
A+ Customer Example
C. B. Gitty Shows Off Great Submission
There are two ways to share out a customer submission depending on where you currently are; your website or the Rivet PAD.
Choose a method:
There are two methods available to share out a customer submission depending on where you currently are.
- If you are currently on your store website, use METHOD 1.
- If you are inside the Rivet PAD, use METHOD 2.
METHOD 1 - Storefront
1. Visit specific product page with the approved submission
2. Open submission lightbox by clicking the submission photo box
3. Select the desired social media outlet to share the submission on from the provided icons
METHOD 2 - Rivet PAD
1. Visit engage.rivet.works
2. Open the moderation panel
3. Locate the specific submission and visit the share page by selecting the "view" button on the left hand side of the submission
4. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and locate the specific site that you would like to share on.
Note: Sharing to a specific business account or page will depend on which account that you are logged into inside of that platform. If you are unable to log into the specific account, you can download the original photo submission from moderation and manually post to your social media accounts.